[Moin-user] External Editor

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Wed May 28 18:31:07 EDT 2003

    Michael> Anyone using the External Editor Action?  I can't seem to
    Michael> get it to save the changes I make.  I tried specifying
    Michael> both 'gvim -f' and 'gedit' for my editor.  Everything
    Michael> seems good but my changes never are saved back.  I can
    Michael> edit the same page thru normal channels.

Yes, of course! Editing within the browser is so tedious! The only
problem I'm experiencing is that it does not (yet) respect the new
MoinMoin pagelock capability.

Did you installed the newer version of the action available on the
page as the attachment "ExternalEdit_lele.py"?

Does the MoinMoin logs say anything about?

ciao, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivrò di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincerò ad aver paura di chi mi copia.