[Moin-user] (no subject)

Nick Trout ntrout at rockstarvancouver.com
Tue Feb 4 10:20:02 EST 2003

If you want to address it like another wiki you can use add your wiki
address to the moin/"your wiki"/data/intermap.txt

eg.
Wibble http://mysite.com/wibble

so you can do: Wibble:wibble

Or you could write a macro like Wibble(link) to return the correct link.

(I use a single macro SiteLink(<place>,<label>) to map all my links -
this way if anything moves I just change the macro).

regards,
Nick

[http://mysite.com/wibble Wibble]

But some users have to use the IP address rather than the name (DNS
issues),
so I want to use:

[/wibble Wibble]

The target URL is in the same domain, but is not a Wiki.

I also tried

"Wibble":/wibble

But that didn't work.

Thanks,