[Moin-user] Diff action error

Stuart stett at postmark.net
Thu Aug 7 10:40:14 EDT 2003

I have moin running on an IIS server under winxp. When I click on the diff
button it comes up with an error. If I hit refresh 1 time and then hit the diff
button again it works fine. Then if I go to another page the same thing happens
(I have to hit refresh before clicking diff for it to work). Please help!
Thanks! -Stuart

Here's the error: WindowsError: [Errno 5] Access is denied Python 2.1.2
C:\python\python.exe

A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, with the most recent (innermost) call
first. The exception attributes are:
      args = (5, 'Access is denied')
      errno = 5
      filename = None
      strerror = 'Access is denied'

C:\Moin\MoinMoin\wikiutil.py in pagediff(pagename='FrontPage',
oldpage='FrontPage.1059085317', **kw={'ignorews': 0})
  458         "page": page_file,
  459     }
  460     diff = util.popen(cmd, "r")

       diff = undefined, global util = <module 'MoinMoin.util'
from 'C:\Moin\MoinMoin\util\__init__.pyc'>, global popen = undefined, cmd =
r'diff -u data\backup\FrontPage.1059085317 data\text\FrontPage'
  461     lines = diff.readlines()
  462     rc = diff.close()