[Moin-user] long delays with CVS snapshot

Brian Dorsey brian at dorseys.org
Thu Jan 3 09:16:06 EST 2002

I'm also experiencing the long delays with using the search feature in the footer. I'm running a fresh install of last night's tarball on windows with IIS.

I'm also noticing the delay when saving pages, although previews seem to work perfectly. When saving a page, my browser will timeout waiting for the new page to come up... but if I stop and manually refresh, the new contents are available immediately, so the pages are getting saved, but not refreshing somehow?

I'll be happy to help troubleshoot more, but I'm not sure where to go from here.

Take care,
-Brian