[Moin-user] Looking for ISP with Python/MoinMoin

Waclawczyk Janusch Janusch.Waclawczyk at icn.siemens.de
Thu Feb 28 23:34:07 EST 2002

Hi,

I would like to set up a MoinMoin wiki to follow my genealogical / family tree.
I think the wiki concept is a cheap and convenient way for such a task.

Would you recommend to me some sites / ISPs, which offer Python (possibly also MoinMoin) for CGI?
It should not cost too much!

Special wish (but not mandatory): possibility for access restriction (e.g. Apache like), because
I don't want to make the wiki public.

Regards,
Janusz Waclawczyk

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Harry S. Truman