[Moin-user] Server timeout while saving changes

Louis Bertrand louis.bertrand at durhamc.on.ca
Thu Feb 28 17:11:08 EST 2002

Hello,

I just finished setting up moin-0.11 on:
 OpenBSD 2.8
 Python 2.0 (#3, Apr  1 2001, 06:33:02)
 Apache/1.3.14

http://opentech.durhamc.on.ca/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

It seems to work fine except that saving changes takes so
long it times out the browser (Konqueror gives up, while
Netscape seems to have a longer timeout). However the
editing is saved, as you can see if you hit the stop button
then refresh. I see activity in the data directory log
files and so on.

How do I find out what the bottleneck might be?

(There was nothing relevant in the users list for the
last 2 months, but I'll be digging further...)

Thanks
 --Louis
--
Louis Bertrand <louis.bertrand at durhamc.on.ca>