[Moin-user] newbie blues

Bernard Niset supbernard at supersonique.net
Thu Feb 28 06:17:03 EST 2002

The install file is incorrect or at least imprecise in the explanations it
provides for the Windows install. You will have, for sure, to adapt what is
specified in there with what is the reality of the install.

To help you debugging you need to know that Apache outputs more information
in a log file. This file is nomally the error.log file that is in the logs
directory (at the place where you installed Apache).

What they say to use as the 'data' directory in the config file is also
incorrect. It should be '../data' and not './data'.

Cheers,
Bernard.