[Moin-user] MoinMoin incompatible with Python 1.5.2 ?

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Thu Apr 18 14:34:09 EDT 2002

At 18:19 2002-04-18 +0200, Lele Gaifax wrote:
>I think that MM is lesser and lesser compatible with Python1: the most
>important issue may be the use of the r'' construct...

Is there any reason to maintain Python 1.5.2 compatibility?
It is some extra work. 1.6 was released 2 years ago, 2.0
one and a half year ago. I never use anything older than
2.1 any longer. The old MoinMoin versions won't suddenly
stop working for those who might be stuck with something
old...

--
Magnus Lyckå, Thinkware AB
Älvans väg 99, SE-907 50 UMEÅ