[Moin-devel] Re: [Moin-user] User defined forms

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Tue Nov 27 18:18:02 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:01:03 -0700, Tim Bird wrote:

>I tried this and see the usefulness of arbitrary forms for
>data entry.  Unfortunately, it didn't appear to do what it
>was supposed to.  My data didn't show up on the page
>(I assume where the @var@ fields were).  Is this what it was
>supposed to do?
>
>Would the intent be to put new form data onto the page
>as shown, or allow macro or action processing, or what?

Like I said, the 2nd part is missing. The idea is that you place
[[UserForm("Weblog")]] on ANOTHER page, which then adds the text from
the form definition page, with the variables replaced, at the end of
that OTHER page (or into a mail, or right behind the macro, or at the
top of the page, etc.)

Ciao, Jürgen