[Moin-user] IIS and hanging searches

bragiba at simi.is bragiba at simi.is
Thu Dec 13 02:06:03 EST 2001

I have a bizarre problem:

When I type in a full text search such as search for the word install in
the text field at the bottom of the page and hit the magnifying glass I
never get any result and my cgi times out (timeout set to 30 minutes).  If
I however type the same search using the FindPage I get a result back in
about 3.7 seconds.

I still also get timeouts whenever I edit a page.  It just displays the
"Thank you for your changes...." message and then hangs.   If I stop and
reload I get my changes.
Has anyone come across similar problems using IIS?

Með kveðju/Best Regards
Bragi Baldursson
GPRS Kerfisverkfræðingur/GPRS Systems Engineer
Sími/Tel.:  550 63 08    mailto:bragiba at siminn.is
Fax:  550 63 39    www:http://www.siminn.is
Gsm:   892 63 08

- Síminn auðveldar samskipti -

Þessi tölvupóstur og viðhengi hans gætu innihaldið trúnaðarupplýsingar
eingöngu ætlaðar þeim sem hann er stílaður á. Efni tölvupóstsins og
viðhengi er á ábyrgð sendanda ef það tengist ekki starfsemi Símans.
Sjá nánar: http://www.siminn.is/um_okkur/almennt/tolvupostur.asp

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
Further information: http://www.siminn.is/english/about_us/email.asp