[moin-devel] Moin2 - where do I start

Ulrich B. UlrichB at posteo.de
Fri Jul 22 15:22:54 EDT 2022

Most stuff is OS independent, developing on Windows is fine. If you help
working on Moin2 and migration to flask 2.x, it will help with Debian
packaging. Debian is important for the big public MoinWikis.

To find some tasks you can search for issues with the label "good first
issue", for more information about development, testing and workflows
you can have a look at
https://moin-20.readthedocs.io/en/latest/devel/development.html