[moin-devel] Official Docker image for MoinMoin?

WATANABE Takuma takumaw at sfo.kuramae.ne.jp
Sun Nov 11 08:01:20 EST 2018

> I guess we could adopt this.
Thanks!

I kept seeing for a week. Seems ok then?

Well, to proceed, the next steps might be:

1. Move my github repo into moinwiki group.
  The name may be, say, moinwiki/moin-docker?

2. Add me as a committer to moinwiki/moin-docker
> I don't use docker myself,
Well, I'd maintain docker image then.

3. Move my docker hub repo into moinwiki group.
That is, https://hub.docker.com/u/moinwiki/ .

4. Add mainters to moinwiki group on Docker Hub.
You need your own account on Docker Hub to be added to MoinWiki group.

5. Create a page at moinmo.in Wiki about Docker image, and do some
announcement on moin-users?

Any other things to do?

Thanks.