[Moin-devel] [ moin-Patches-917681 ] Python 2.2 mail:Header Import

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 27 06:12:08 EST 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=308482&aid=917681&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I haven't done an exhaustive search of your fixed bugs,
so I apologize if this is a dupe.

I just installed 1.2.1, and like the new features -
particularly logging in with a wiki name instead of a
user number.  One small bug I found - Python 2.2 (at
least Debian Testing's version) does not have
mail:Header.  The following is the diff for a simple fix:

moin/lib/python2.2/site-packages/MoinMoin/util$ diff
mail.py~ mail.py
36c36
<     from email.Header import Header
---
>     #    from email.Header import Header
51c51
<     msg['Subject'] = Header(subject, config.charset)
---
>     msg['Subject'] = subject # Header(subject,
config.charset)

Gotta love Free Software written in Python, it told me
the problem and I only had about 5 minutes of downtime!

Keep up the great work!

Bob