[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-846518 ] Reduce editor size: changes lost

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 21 09:05:08 EDT 2004

Feature Requests item #846518, was opened at 2003-11-21 12:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=846518&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On the "EditText" page, when modify the text and then
click on "reduce editor size" after , my modifications
are lost.
I am using moinmoin 1.0.