[Moin-devel] [ moin-Bugs-974719 ] Edit window size not honored

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 4 04:10:18 EDT 2004

Bugs item #974719, was opened at 2004-06-17 15:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108482&aid=974719&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Setting the edit window size in UserPreferences to a size
other than the default is giving odd results.

Sometimes the window is displayed correctly until any
editing is done when it reverts to the default width.

Sometimes the new setting is ignored.

I need to reduce the width of the window to 65 as the
rightside bar themes (rightside and nirlo2) hide the edit
text. (which may be another bug)

This happens on my wiki running 1.2.2 and
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ The browser did not
seem to be a factor (IE6 and Firefox 0.9)