[Moin-devel] CVS problem on WikiHomepage

Brian Dorsey brian at kempf.com
Sun Oct 12 23:09:04 EDT 2003

I've seen this problem in the past when moving from a case sensitive server to a case-insensitive computer (like Windows). I just took a quick look at CVS via source forge, and indeed, it looks like there are two spellings of the "same" file, (at least as far as Windows is concerned), WikiHomePage and WikiHomepage.

See: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/moin/dist/wiki/data/text/

Take care,
-Brian