[Moin-devel] wiki to document (e.g. PDF) conversion

Nick Trout nick at rockstarvancouver.com
Wed Nov 26 10:36:08 EST 2003

I suppose there are other libraries but you could look at using "piddle"

	http://piddle.sourceforge.net/

If you rendered the pages this way it would also make renders available
in SVG, PS, GL! etc.

I realise this may not be the best solution as you'd have to interpret
the page to be rendered and emulate an HTML renderer (non trivial).

Nick