[Moin-devel] [ moin-Bugs-740110 ] hardcoded values

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 19 14:15:05 EST 2003

Bugs item #740110, was opened at 2003-05-19 23:20
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thomaswaldmann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=108482&aid=740110&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There still exist many places where things
like 'FrontPage' are hardcoded instead of using their
proper config values (in that case, page_front_page).