[Moin-devel] More compact backups?

Juergen Hermann jh at web.de
Sat Feb 15 02:57:05 EST 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:42:27 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>Yes, I understand that. There are other things that CVS would give
>you, though - improved versioning and data security would be very
>good.

Well, before you go down that road, contact me since w/o a refactoring
to centralize access to backups any resulting patch would suck greatly.

BTW, do you know of any cvs encapsulation module for python? Ideally,
such a module would not os.popen the cvs command, but reimplement the
client protocol or wrap the cvs code in an extension.

Ciao, Jürgen