[Moin-devel] I've got issues!

Toby Knudsen Toby.Knudsen at RocketSoftware.com
Thu Apr 17 14:44:10 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm Toby Knudsen and I last spoke to some Moin developers on #moin about three weeks ago.  I've not been idle in that time!  I gave a presentation of Moin at our Tuesday company meeting and have modified userform to allow logins to my liking, to only discover it was already in cvs.

We've used Moin since January 14 and already have three thousand pages (not page modifications) and two thousand attachments uploaded.  The CEO uses it and requests its use, the people who made fun of it are using it, pretty much everyone is slated to use it.

My company says they will pay for me to spend some time developing Moin features we need and otherwise assisting the project.  I've a strong interest in writing unit tests, if you have a need there...

Otherwise, I have these interests:

	-Getting Moin to authenticate from mod_auth_ldap

	-People get confused by the login ID.  What's the need of this item?

	-ACL's are strongly desired.

My services are at your disposal, let me know about any specific etiquette and where the need lies in this project.

Toby