[Moin-devel] [ moin-Feature Requests-487605 ] Standards-conformant HTML output

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 4 01:56:16 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #487605, was opened at 2001-11-30 18:17
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=358482&aid=487605&group_id=8482

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Try browsing moinmoin pages with konqueror or, if you're
really masochistic, piping them through
http://validator.w3.org/
konqueror especially has big problems with <a name> tags
without proper </a>

Proper XHTML would be *really* cool, but anything
rendering correctly (and looking good) will do for the start.

I'd send a patch (looking at MoinMoin/formatter/text*.py it
doesn't seem too difficult), but I have zero Python
knowledge..

Comment By: Thomas Lorenz (rockfrog)