[Moin-devel] DateTime macro bug

Lele Gaifax lele at seldati.it
Thu Apr 4 03:29:04 EST 2002

Hi,

I have this situation: I changed a page at 11:37 (local time), with a
@SIG@ variable in it, that was translated as

  Lele Gaifax [[DateTime(2002-04-04T11:37:36)]]

but when I look at the page, that gets translated again in my local
time, thus adding one hour. This is done in User.getTime() to adapt to
user's timezone.

I think the clean solution would be storing UTC times in the page,
that is changing PageEditor._expand_variables() to use .gmtime()
instead of .localtime()...

What do you think?

ciao&grazie, lele.
--
nickname: Lele Gaifax	| Quando vivro' di quello che ho pensato ieri
real: Emanuele Gaifas	| comincero' ad aver paura di chi mi copia.