[Moin-devel] Re: [Moin-user] User defined forms

Tim Bird tbird at lineo.com
Tue Nov 27 16:59:02 EST 2001

Juergen Hermann wrote:

> http://twistedmatrix.com/users/jh.twistd/moin/moin.cgi/WeblogForm
>
> Now is your chance to comment on this feature...
>
> (note that the UserForm macro is not yet implemented)

I tried this and see the usefulness of arbitrary forms for
data entry.  Unfortunately, it didn't appear to do what it
was supposed to.  My data didn't show up on the page
(I assume where the @var@ fields were).  Is this what it was
supposed to do?

Would the intent be to put new form data onto the page
as shown, or allow macro or action processing, or what?