[Mobile-sig] Article about Python's popularity

Gabriel Pettier gabriel.pettier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:00:51 EST 2020

As a Kivy core dev, and frequently doing support in chat.kivy.org (discord)
i would say yes, in part, a lot of users come to kivy because they know
some python and are curious about how to build apps on android.
But we would certainly benefit from more visibility, as we are not great at
communicating about our existence and what people build with kivy, so my
impression is that a lot of python devs just don’t know it’s a possibility.