[Mobile-sig] Next Steps for "Working" Port

Cyd Haselton chaselton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:18:34 CET 2015

On February 20, 2015 1:57:43 AM CST, Ethan Furman <ethan at stoneleaf.us> wrote:
>On 02/19/2015 11:22 PM, Wes Turner wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Ethan Furman wrote:
>
>>> The goal is make mobile support part of Python trunk.
>
>> * https://docs.python.org/devguide/index.html#contributing
>>   * Re: Android buildbot support:
>https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mobile-sig/2015-January/000022.html
>> * https://github.com/python/cpython/pulls
>> * https://bitbucket.org/mirror/cpython/pull-requests
>
>And exactly what was that almost-entirely-context-free bulleted list
>supposed to explain?
>
>--
>~Ethan~

Technically the first two were links to helpful information about contributing towards CPython.

I''m assuming the last two were links to places to host the port.  While I have ported git to this device I've limited experience with using it so instructions would also have been helpful...though I can find them on my own.