[Mobile-sig] Next Steps for "Working" Port

Wes Turner wes.turner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:55:24 CET 2015

IIUC, you have a stack of patches and a build invocation that works.

A buildbot, travisci, and/or other Makefile build config with
filename-tagged artifacts (such as cross compiled archives) would be easy
to maintain.

Mercurial MQ or a bookmark would make rebasing for new CPython mainline
releases easy. (
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/managing-change-with-mercurial-queues.html#sec:mq:start
)

... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration#Best_practices