[mmgsoc] Pipermail Archive-UI

Andrew Rodman dcrodman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 02:51:02 CEST 2011

Hey Dushyant, I'm not always on IRC so I figured I'd reply so you have my
email if you want to reach me. As Barry mentioned, I've planned to retire
dumbBTree in favor of a Storm ORM object with all of the Article types
mapped to various properties (with the same naming scheme) since we won't be
using pickles anymore. Mapping a list of message-ids to build conversations
seems like a good idea to me and could easily be added to the ORM class I've
written to represent Articles. Let me know if you'd like to discuss anything
further, even if it is as simple as adding an additional list property.

- Drew