[Microbit-Python] Closing down this mailing list

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 18:25:04 EDT 2018

Hi Nicholas,

Yes, I've not posted to it much in the last year but it was really useful when MicroPython for the micro:bit was getting going!

So, thanks for setting it up and thanks for the great work you, Damien, Mark and others put into the project.

Mu is fantastic and I like the look of the new Plotter feature.

I also think the speech synthesiser was an inspired idea. (My micro:bit can still sing thanks to the code you gave me!)

Maybe if WhaleyGeek is listening he could add a MicroPython thread to the Slack Channel instead?

All the best,

Mr Zbit