[Microbit-Python] Raspberry Pi Big Birthday Weekend

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Mon Mar 6 17:50:15 EST 2017

Hi from... near the South Sandwich islands (coordinates on the
signature)

Funnily enough last year on a different expedition Jen took a Microbit
and wrote about some adventures:
https://microworldtour.github.io/microbit/macaroni.html

This year we didn't take the Microbit but all the software (events
system, sample logs, intranet webpage, etc.) is done using Python+Django
:-)

Cheers,

On Mar/06/2017, Nevil Hunt wrote:
> Hi John,
>

> Sorry I didn't get to speak with you on Saturday (unless I did speak to you without knowing it was you!)
>

> I did however get to speak to Clare Macrae who came over to meet me as a result of the email I sent on Friday.
>
> She didn't however get the message directly.
>
> She was emailed by Carles Pina i Estany who is currently in the Antarctic with the Swiss Polar Institute who got my email on Friday and forwarded it to her!
>

> Thanks Carles!
>

> It's great to know sending an email to Microbit at python.org sends a message to every continent on the planet!
>

> Cheers,
>

> Nevil

Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat
	GPG Key 0x8CD5C157
	Current Latitude: -57.1533 Longitude: -26.8107
	http://www.google.com/maps/place/-57.1533,-26.8107/@-57.1533,-26.8107,5z