[Microbit-Python] Please test the ALPHA Python micro:bit blocks

Naomi Ceder naomi.ceder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 14:51:38 EST 2017

;-(

I think I may have found a bug... It does work, however, if you remove the
trailing slash that seems to end up at the end of editor.html once you
follow the link...

Naomi
404 Not Found

   - Code: NoSuchKey
   - Message: The specified key does not exist.
   - Key: blocksalpha/0.1.0-blocksalpha/editor.html/index.html
   - RequestId: 2CD4AE232866BFA3
   - HostId:
   1uWDUNtKRRC17P4EXuDWe6pTal2+s7xYlkrBIdAz8jlm5oUhVowNhKADCaamsBAXL+8l/YHe5XA=

An Error Occurred While Attempting to Retrieve a Custom Error Document

   - Code: NoSuchKey
   - Message: The specified key does not exist.
   - Key: error.html

On 6 March 2017 at 13:07, Nicholas H.Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Several of us have been busy hacking together a blockly based UI for
> MicroPython on the BBC micro:bit (thanks Carlos).
>
> The ALPHA version can be found here and it needs people to take it for a
> test drive.
>
> http://python.microbit.org/experimental-blocks/
>
> All feedback, ideas and bug reports are most welcome (use the link
> provided at the top of the page to get to our GitHub issues). Feedback
> via GitHub is preferred!
>
> This is ALPHA software for the purposes of testing. Don't rely on it to
> actually work! :-)
>
> Please share this information far and wide. Remember Linus's law: given
> enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow.
>
> Now go break it, mess with it, use it and tell us how to improve it!
>
> Yay.
>
> N.

Naomi Ceder
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111396744045017339164/about