[Microbit-Python] Missing attributes with MicroBitImage object

Jim Mussared jim at groklearning.com
Mon Jun 19 21:42:19 EDT 2017

Hi Ludwig,

fill and blit were added to the firmware in December/January --
https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython/commits/master/source/microbit/microbitimage.cpp

Looks like you do have the latest released Mu, but 0.9.3 was released
before the fill/blit changes  (mid December).

If you're keen to get this working before the next Mu/uFlash release,
you can build a firmware image yourself, then update your local copy
of Mu or uFlash to use it. See instructions at
https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython   When using uFlash
directly, you can use the -r option to point to your newly built hex
file. Off the top of my head I'm not sure if Mu has a corresponding
argument, I've always just updated the contents of the hex file in
contrib/uflash.py manually.

Jim