[Microbit-Python] Potentially Interesting Talk at The National Museum of Computing

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 03:04:27 EST 2017

Hi Andrew, et al,

The National Museum of Computing have just posted the first video from last Thursday's micro:bit day at the museum

Showing micro:bits were David Whale from the Foundation (@whaleygeek on Twitter)

Thomas Stratford showing Simon Says and the 'MegaBit' (@MrTomsWorld on Twitter)

and myself showing zbit:connect (@ZbitConnect on Twitter)

The Video is Introduced by Bill Thompson - BBC Make it Digital
The Video was shot by David Allen - BBC Producer of the 1980's Digital Literacy Programs and who specified and commissioned the original BBC Micro !

He managed to capture some of the excitement of the children in seeing the micro:bit, particularly the girl at the end!

Here is the link:-

https://youtu.be/kg0vYWlG7fo

Cheers,

Nevil