[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Doc translation

Miklós András Danka danka.miklos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:39:09 EST 2017

// +Dani, the translation lead for the micropython documentation

Hi all,

As an update: we have started the Hungarian translation of the
documentation.

   - ReadTheDocs: https://microbit-micropython-hu.readthedocs.io/hu/latest/
   - Github: https://github.com/techtabor/microbit-micropython-hu

*Are you up for connecting our translation with your original
documentation, so that it show up in the RTD languages section?*

According to the RTD instructions
<http://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/localization.html#localization-of-documentation>,
you have to mark in your "parent project" our project as a Hungarian
translation.

Best,
Miklos

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 12:58 PM Miklós András Danka <danka.miklos at gmail.com>