[Microbit-Python] Making Speech Synth say "connect"?

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 02:47:19 EST 2017

Thanks Radomir, Bob and Nicholas for your suggestions!

Nicholas - I thought I'd read all the pages in 'ReadTheDocs' but I must have missed these!

If any of the rest of you have not read these pages the I recommend you read them!

I now realise that the speech synthesiser is even better than I had thought! (and I thought it was brilliant before!)

For instance I hadn't realised you can vary the inflection of the word as shown in the examples at the bottom of the "Phonemes" section.

I think this is just what I need to vary to make "connect" sound more understandable!

With these suggestions I'm sure zbit:bod will soon be speaking better English than I do!

Thanks again,

Nevil