[Microbit-Python] Building a microbit python extension (SID emulator)

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:47:52 EDT 2016

You are welcome to open a PR but I would say that it won't be merged
because of 2 reasons: 1) likely such an extension is not going to be
used by many people; 2) there is not much room left on the microbit
for new features, and we need to save the space for features that will
be used by the majority of users.

If you do make the extension, I'd suggest just making a README
describing how to install/build the extension so that other people can
do it themselves if they want to try it, and then advertising your
extension on this mailing list or at forum.micropython.org