[Microbit-Python] Building a microbit python extension (SID emulator)

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:26:16 EDT 2016

If you want to write C (or C++) extensions to micropython (either for
the microbit or other boards), then it's best to consult the forum:
http://forum.micropython.org/

There is now a dedicated microbit section on this forum, as well as
sections discussion general development of and with MicroPython.