[Microbit-Python] importing modules using uflash

hot.toast hot.toast at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 07:47:20 EDT 2016

So as i understand it,

1. uFlash is limited to python scripts that contain all the local
function and class definitions. The only imports that are allowed are
those from the microbit version of micropython.

2. If I want to import  "mymodule.py" from a file on my local hard
drive, I will have to use the latest version of the mu editor...