[Microbit-Python] No access to the web site

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Sep 8 04:32:32 EDT 2016

Jeff -- you're welcome to access everything on python.org without
logging in to the site. (There was presumably some notion of having
additional resources or social connections for logged-on users, but
nothing's happened yet).

If you'd like to sign in nevertheless, drop a line to
webmaster at python.org and describe what's working and what's not and
we'll see if we can help you out.

If you just want to use Python and the microbit, then just have at it!

TJG