[Microbit-Python] Sprint with MicroPython on ESP8266 and BBC microbits

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Oct 29 15:14:36 EDT 2016

Just in case there are some people from Germany around on this list:

We'll be running our annual Python Meeting Düsseldorf Sprint
later in November (weekend 19/20.11.) and one of the topics
will be to work on a mesh network setup to get BBC microbits
hooked up to a WLAN using an ESP8266.

If you're interested, please let me know.

This is our homepage: http://www.pyddf.de/ where we'll announce
the sprint soonish.

BTW: We all speak English, so speaking German is not a
requirement for attending :-)

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Oct 29 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/