[Microbit-Python] Feedback please... Mu roadmap

phillip torrone pt at adafruit.com
Sat Oct 29 13:38:06 EDT 2016

wow!

this is great, we were working on (and also need) many of the roadmap items for our short term and long term plans for getting micropython in the hands of young people in the easiest way possible.

nice work N. !

limor (ladyada), some adafruit folks and myself will post up on the roadmap, mostly a lot of "YES!" and some ideas and suggestions too.

i'll send another email here on this list about our work with micrppython, our current and future hardware and more.

thank you everyone who has worked on mu!

cheers,
pt