[Microbit-Python] mu vs microbit.co.uk/create-code API differences

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Oct 19 09:23:09 EDT 2016

I forgot to mention - the BBC won't let me deploy the latest version of
the editor for tedious bureaucratic reasons. You can't believe how
frustrating this feels and I hope it certainly doesn't reflect on the
efforts of the Python community to create, share and promote freely
available resources.

:-/

Joakim, please don't hesitate to ask questions or ask for help. The
Python community is incredibly generous with their time and passionate
about education.

Basically, you have allies!

N.