[Microbit-Python] Pycon Sprints

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:55:48 EDT 2016

If possible it would be useful to have a sprint IRC channel or hangout
running before pycon so people can coordinate more easily (anyone have a
perfernce??).  I personally like IRC but find hangouts works a lot better
when I'm not on my computer.

It would also be good to know when people can attend the BOF ahead of time
since the best times on the BOF board tend to fill up pretty quickly so we
probably want to put our bof info on the board at badge pickup or the first
morning.