[Microbit-Python] Pycon Sprints

Dwight Hubbard dwight.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:47:23 EDT 2016

I noticed there was a micropython/microbit sprint on the PyCon site and I
was interested in possible doing sprinting on Micropython while I'm there,
 Last year I ran the redislite sprint...

I'm currently messing with the wipy, esp8266 and implementing an emscripten
port. I'm curious if you'd be open to expanding the scope of the sprint a
bit.  Also I would like to get a micropython bof organized during the main
conference time and possibly use that time to deal with sprint details
before the sprints start.