[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 16:43:39 EST 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Getting a Microbit would be nice, but I know that to people outside the
BBC's "circle" they're rarer than hens teeth at the moment.

In my experience, (I run a programming club at my school, as well as an
electronics programming club - currently using Arduino but that could
change...) the best example programs are ones that demonstrate a new
feature / capability but can be easily adapted, expanded and integrated
with ideas and concepts already learned with little or no guidance. The
pupils can take what they have learned and apply it in a way that interests
them.

I'll have a brainstorm later and think up a few suitable programs.

Andrew