[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Carlos P.A. carlos.p.a.87 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:01:07 EST 2016

Nevil,

About the getting the examples ported to Python, if nobody else gets around
to do it, and there is not a lot of urgency, I was planning to play around
porting the Touch develop blocks to generate Python (this week will be
difficult to get much done though). So if that gets to a decent point soon,
you could use the Microsoft Blocks XML to automatically generate the Python
code as well.

Regards,
Carlos