[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Nevil Hunt nevil.hunt at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 07:08:02 EST 2016

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, I think example programs are essential for schools to adopt Python on the micro:bit.

I am working with Kitronik, one of the official partner companies who have the "Inventors Kit". A breakout board for the micro:bit, a breadboard and a load of components (LEDs, Buzzers, Motors, Pots, etc) I contributed to the booklet that comes with the kit which has 10 experiments along with the Block or Touch Code to go with them.

We would like to post Python versions of these 10 experiments on the Kitronik web site to get people started with Python.
I spoke to Nick at the Raspberry Pi event at the weekend about this and he thought he might know someone who would do some of these but if you are able to do some or know someone who could do some that would be great.

Attached is a PDF of the booklet with the 10 Block/Touch examples. I realise people won't have an Inventors Kit but if code is sent to me I will try it out.

Regards,

Nevil