[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Mar 9 06:46:52 EST 2016

On 09.03.2016 12:20, Jez Dean wrote:
> Dear All,
> I've started a website collecting together examples of python code for the
> microbit. I've collected quite a few programs but I wondered if anyone had any
> more? Simple programs are best because it gives kids a nice introduction to
> programming!
> If you have any, send email them through or point me in the right direction.
> The website is all open source and you could contribute through github.[2]
> There's a template a template to submit an explanation along with the code if
> you're feeling brave! [3]
> Yours, Jeremy.
> 1. https://microbit-playground.co.uk/
> 2. https://github.com/microbit-playground/microbit-playground.github.io
> 3. https://microbit-playground.co.uk/developers/

I have a few scripts here:

https://github.com/malemburg/microbit-experiments

Haven't gotten around to writing a few blog posts explaining them,
though :-( Just these videos I prepared for them:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChBNxhX_IaRXKSp2GHsNhHw

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Mar 09 2016)
2016-03-07: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.14 ... http://egenix.com/go89
2016-02-19: Released eGenix PyRun 2.1.2 ...       http://egenix.com/go88

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/