[Microbit-Python] [python-uk] Microbit motion sensors at PyCon UK Teachers' Day

Leona So leonaso43 at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:41:16 EDT 2016

Hi Stephen,

I teach Maths at a FE college, have general interest in programming
especially Python and would be more than happy to help. The only downside
is I don't have access to a microbit, it's hard to get hold of one. I used
it briefly during microbit training sessions with STEMNET, so I may be able
to provide some ideas!

Thanks.

Regards,

Leona