[Microbit-Python] MicroBit Stack Exchange Proposal

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:53:57 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I logged into the proposal stack exchange site again, and after tactically
altering my votes and convincing a friend to sigh up, the MicroBit Stack
Exchange site is now into the proposal stage.

We now need as many people as possible to commit to helping the site take
off in the early days. Please go to
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/96237/ and commit your support!

Andrew

P.S. Does anyone know the exact number of 'committed' supporters we need to
move into the Beta stage? I can't seem to find the exact number.