[Microbit-Python] Getting a facilitator code for the BBC site?

Nigel Kendrick nigel.kendrick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 07:46:02 EDT 2016

I asked the same question via the Web site as a STEM ambassador about two months ago. *Eventually* I received a reply that codes should be available 'shortly' via my local STEM team, but they haven't heard anything and the whole micro:bit project seems to have big holes in the joined-up thinking. It's like pulling teeth trying to make headway in some areas.

-- Nigel